This is Jim. Jim has hundreds of products finished and ready to be sold. For Jim to professionally present products to customers they need to be sealed and protected.
Professional packaging equipment can be expensive and set product launches further back with problems such as capital expenditure, labor, and time.
Fear not, U.S. Packaging and Wrapping is here to solve these problems. U.S. Packaging and Wrapping offers efficient and affordable shrink-wrapping services allowing customers to ship products to their facility for fast turnarounds and professional results. Jim’s products can be easily ready for store shelves within days with three simple steps.
2. Shipping products to U.S. Packaging & Wrapping
3. Receiving finished products back from U.S. Packaging & Wrapping
Call (1-800-441-5090) U.S. Packaging & Wrapping today to begin product testing to ensure U.S. Packaging & Wrapping is the right solution for your business.
- Try before you buy testing
- Shrink Wrap up to 15,000 products daily
- Machines can accomodate packages as large as 19"Wx11"x50"L
- Ability to wrap multiple product sizes in one run
- Multiple Film Thicknesses and Types
- No hassle freight scheduling
- Turn-arounds as low as 48 Hours
- Low Minimums
How it Works
Step 1: Speak with one of our sales staff to determine if your products will fit into our machines.
Step 2: Send sample products prior to ordering to set machines ensuring the run will be as desired.
Step 3: Request a quote based on quantity, size, and type of film.
Step 4: A written quote will be presented detailing lead time and costs.
Step 5: Palletize or box products and send to our facility via insured shipping.
Step 6: We will run the products through our machines and repack them for shipping back.
Step 7: Products arrive back fully packaged and ready for retail shelves.